Sunday, January 8, 2012

It Ain't Gonna Lick Itself--Part I

I've played sports since I was in Kindergarten, and still play soccer for my college team. That summer I played on a softball team, which was part of my city's summer park schedule. There were 10 other teams in the adult league. By this time I had a few guy-on-guy hookups under my belt, and I thought I was getting pretty good at figuring out who would mess around and who wouldn't. Boy was I ever wrong!

Most of our games were scheduled for the evening, but our second game we played on a Saturday afternoon. And it was hot. Real hot for June in the Midwest. I played 1st base, which gave me a perfect view of all the hot guys, both at bat and in the dugout. And if I was lucky, a hot guy would get a hit and at least make it to 1st base. I watched him move from the dugout to the deck almost like it was in slow motion. With his sunglasses on I couldn't really tell how old he was, but I guessed probably mid-twenties. He was kinda short, but not dangerously short. Probably 5' 8" or 5' 9". His body was awesome. Even from 1st base I could see the muscles in his calves and arms move when he walked to the deck and began stretching with the bat. His medium-length jersey shorts fit him just right; not too tight and not too loose. But tight enough to hug his ass. One thing about guys that has always made me want to immediately sink to my knees is a baseball cap. Don't know what it is, but anytime I see a dude wearing a ball cap the warm feeling starts in my crotch and soon turns into a full on blaze. And if the dude is wearing the cap backwards; it's all over man. Of course the dude on deck was wearing a cap, and he was wearing it backwards. But the best thing of all was his shirt. The shirt was the requisite half-sleeve that most ball players wear, and on the front was a big picture of a sucker (the candy kind). Under the picture of the sucker were the words "It Ain‘t Gonna Lick Itself.”

He hit a line drive between short stop and 2nd base, and made it to first. By the shouts of a small group of girls in the stands, I learned his name was Jake. The next two batters struck out, so Jake got to stay at 1st base with me for a while. During that time I got to hear Jake interact with the group of girls in the stands. "You did good Jake..." "Thanks baby." "You're lookin' nice today Jake..." "It's all for you hon." You get the picture. I couldn't help looking at him 'cause he was exactly my type; hot and apparently straight. A few times he looked over and saw me staring. The last time he caught me he said, "you better keep your eye on the game kid."

During the course of the game Jake made it 1st base about six or seven times. Toward the end of the game, as we were losing, Jake started talking to me when he was on base. Real easy stuff like the heat, school, shit like that. Jake also told me that his team was playing the next game, and since his team was "kicking your ass," maybe I should "stick around for some pointers." Tempting, real tempting.

The game ended at 5, and since I didn't have any plans until later and it gave me a good excuse to watch hot Jake some more, I decided to stay. Needless to say I sat at the opposite end of the bleachers from Jake's personal cheerleading squad. During the game I watched Jake. The way he walked, the way he wore his cap, the way he ran, the way he laughed with his teammates, even the way he spit. The fire in my crotch was burning big time, and I had to keep repositioning myself, and my bone, just to keep comfortable. The game ended around 7, and I grabbed my shit and headed for the gate and my truck. When I left the bleachers, I saw Jake was talking to his girls at the other end. He did look up a few times to see me watching him, and each time he would cock his head up to let me know he saw me. As I walked to my truck I thought about going home, hitting the shower, and stroking out a nice load thinking about Jake. I had different scenarios running through my head, all of them involving Jake joining me in the shower. When I got to my truck I threw my shit in the back and climbed behind the wheel. I put the key in the ignition, turned it, and "click.....click.....click..." I pumped the gas pedal a few more times and turned the key again. "click.....click.....click...." Fuck. I climbed out of the cab, popped the hood, and began jiggling some wires. I know nothing about cars or trucks, so what I was doing was mostly for show to the other people in the parking lot because I didn't want to look like a fool.

My head was still under the hood when I heard someone say "hey man, you need some help?" The voice was vaguely familiar, but didn't really register until I turned around. Jake. But Jake was not alone; he had his arm around one of the girls from his cheerleading squad. "Nah man, I think I can get it," I said, wishing to hell he had been by himself. "You sure man?" Jake asked. "Yeah," I said, "but thanks." Jake grinned real big, nodded his head, and steered his girl over to his truck which was parked a couple of rows over. I stuck my head back under the hood and waited to hear Jake start his truck and pull out. After jiggling more wires, turning the key, and jiggling more wires almost an hour had passed and I was still stranded. I also noticed that Jake's truck was still parked in the same spot, and him and the girl were just sitting there. A few minutes later, with my head stuck back under the hood, I heard someone say "I think you do need some help dude." Jake was back, minus the girl. I asked him what he was still doing here and he said "Oh, me and Kate was just.........talkin'." "She left," he added. Dammit, there goes the fire in my crotch again. After fiddling under the hood for a while, Jake said "dude, we need to get some tools to work on this." Then he said, "it's gettin' too dark to see now though, so why don't I take you home and we'll come back in the morning." Even though the parking lot lights were on and the lot was pretty bright, I didn't object. "You don't mind," I said. "Nah dude, ain't no problem," he shot back.

I lived a couple of miles south of town, and about 10 miles from the ball field. As soon as I got in Jake's truck I went into full bone mode. Luckily I had my mitt to hide it. On the way, Jake and I made small talk mostly about the games. Then he said, "dude those two games really took it out of me with the heat and all, I could really use a few brews." "Yeah, me too." I said. Then he asked me if I wanted to stop and get some beer. But before I could answer he asked, "dude, how old are you?" "Old enough," I said, even though the drinking age in my state was 21 and I just had turned 18 at the beginning of the summer. About half way to my house Jake stopped at a liquor store and bought a twelve-pack of long necks. He threw the box in the back, climbed in the cab, and asked me if I knew of any place we could "drain these motherfuckers." There was a lake about two miles from house and was pretty private, so I suggested we go there. At that time there were three different parking lots at the lake, and Jake drove around each one finally saying each of them was "too crowded." He also said he didn't want to be seen "tailgatin' my ass off." I did know of a couple of secluded roads that ended in dead-ends, so I suggested we try one of those. I gave Jake directions to one, and after about a half-mile we got to the end of the road; trees in front of us and on both sides. "Ahhh man," Jake said, "this shit's perfect."

Jake left his parking lights on, we got out of the cab, and he dropped the tailgate. I was still in bone mode and by this time some pre-jizz had leaked through my boxer briefs and I knew was probably starting to show on my shorts. Lucky for me it was dark. We did some bullshit talking through the first two or three beers. By the time he was through with his fifth beer, Jake was talking about Kate. He had moved from sitting on the tailgate to leaning against it, and the tail lights from his truck gave me a perfect silhouette. The beers had definitely kicked in, and as Jake talked about how he and Kate "fucked like yard dogs," I watched his dick grow in his jersey shorts. I also watched as he'd absentmindedly touch or rub it as he talked. I was about to burst out of my own shorts, and I could feel the wet spot on my boxer briefs growing bigger and wetter. Jake's tone got kind of serious when he said "that ain't the way it is now though man...." I was concentrating on his dick, not his talking, and there was a long pause. Finally I realized he'd quit talking, and muttered "whatta ya mean?" "She don't act like she wants it no more, Sam," he said. "Ever time I start to go for the gold now, she fuckin' cock blocks me; I don't know what the fuck that shit's all about dude." Then something happened that totally came out of nowhere and totally took me by surprise. Jake had set his beer on the tailgate and put his hands on the waistband of his shorts. He said "you tell me Sam, if you were a chick wouldn't you fuckin' want this......?" And while he was talking he put his thumbs in the waistband of his shorts and his boxers, and in one quick move pulled them both to his knees.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Standing before me, leaning against his tailgate, and lit by the tail lights from his truck, was one of the hottest guys I'd seen in a long time; his shorts pulled to his knees, his fat, half-hard, cut dick hanging there. And he was asking me if I were a chick would I want it!! I was too mesmerized by what was happening to answer Jake. Still staring at his dick and thinking about him doing to me whatever he wanted to with it, I felt Jake nudge my arm and repeat himself. "Wouldn't ya Sam.....if you was a chick wouldn't you fuckin' want it?" I knew the time to act was now. Feeling him looking at me I took my eyes from his dick to his face, stared right into his eyes and said "I ain't a chick Jake, but I do fuckin' want it." Jake was silent as he stared back into my eyes, but I could see the thoughts running around in his head. Finally, he asked "yeah?", but before I could answer a big grin spread across his face and he said "yeah......you do fuckin' want it don't ya." And then he put his hand on my shoulder and slowly pushed me to my knees.

Jake's dick had grown harder with the recent talking, and now in front of my face was a still growing, at least 7" inch long, probably 6" thick, cut dick with pre-jizz starting to ooze out. I breathed in deep and the smell was incredible; part sweat, part soap, and all Jake. On my knees I just looked at it, breathed on it, watched as it twitched and grew from my breath, and took in the total awesomeness of Jake's dick. I felt Jake's hand move from my shoulder to the back of head, slowly applying pressure to move me closer. "Go ahead Sam," I heard him say, "go ahead dude." I looked up and saw the big grin still on his face. "Come on Sam," he said, "suck it for me bro." Looking back at Jake's dick, I reached up and slowly wrapped my hand around it, and heard him let out a low moan. Jake's dick was hot in my hand, and it continued to twitch and grow harder and fuller. Without moving my hand, more pre-jizz oozed out of his slit. Jake spread his legs a little, moved his hand to the top of my head to steady himself, and moaned louder. "Fuck man," he said, "fuck." With my hand still wrapped around his fat dick, I slowly began to move it back and forth. Pre-jizz oozed heavy out of the slit, running from my hand to my wrist. "Ahhhh shit man," Jake moaned. I brought my other hand up, squeezed out some pre-jizz, and began rubbing Jake's heavy hairy balls. "Ahhh fuck dude," Jake moaned as he put both hands on the tailgate behind him and arched his back to push his dick farther into my hand. "dude that feels awesome," Jake breathed heavily, "fuckin' awesome...."

With one hand still rubbing his balls, I put my other hand flat against the underside of Jake's dick and pushed it flat against his stomach. Noticing that the head of his dick went past his belly button made the pre-jizz flowing my dick almost match his. I moved my head close and began licking around the base of his rod. Jake's dick jumped when I did this, and I could feel his body tense up. I looked up and saw Jake's head was thrown back, his eyes clinched closed, and his mouth partly open. I could hear his heavy breathing as I ran my tongue up the length of his fat shaft to the head of his dick, and back down again. My spit mixed with the heavy flow of his pre-jizz, making his slick and hot. After I did this three or four times, Jake's breathing was really heavy. "Dude you gotta fuckin' suck it man," he spit out. "I can't fuckin' stand this.....you're gonna make me pop...." But I had something better in mind. I wasn't getting Jake's dick all hot and slicked up so I could suck it. I was getting it ready to fuck me.

While I continued to lick on Jake's rod, I pulled his shorts and his boxers to his ankles and he easily stepped out of them. My shorts and boxer briefs were pulled down below my knees, and I easily worked them to my ankles and the rest of the way off. Slowly I got to my feet, still bending over and giving Jake's dick the tongue it deserved. Gently I sqeezed his balls and the pre-jizz flowed out of his slit. With my other hand I spread the pre-jizz all over Jake's rod, mixing it with more of my spit. My hand was slick with pre-jizz and spit, and I continued to slow jack his dick as I turned around to have my ass face him. Jake was watching me the entire time, but didn't say anything. When I was fully turned around, I bent forward, and began rubbing Jake's slicked up rod against my hole. Jake finally spoke. "Ahhhh fuck yeah man......fuck yeah."

Knowing what his mission was, Jake reached up and replaced my hand with his own. He grabbed the base of his fat dick and began rubbing up around my hole and up and down my crack. With his other hand on my waist, Jake turned us around so I was facing the tailgate, giving me something to bend over on. It was my turn to breath heavy as Jake teased my hole, putting the head of his dick against it and moving it around. My breathing continued to be heavy as Jake's hand gripped tighter on my waist. The head of his fat dick was positioned directly at my hole and I felt his hand squeeze even tighter at my waist. I also heard him move his legs farther apart to steady himself as he got ready for the attack. "Get ready bro," he said, "you're gonna love this......" With no further warning I felt Jake's fat dick rip into my hole, past my ass ring, and go half-way inside me. A hot sensation of pain and lust tore my ass as my upper body lay flat on Jake's tailgate, my hands gripping the bottom of the gate. I threw my head back and heard myself yell out a gutteral "fuuuuuuck." I also heard Jake chuckle behind me, as he put his other hand on my waist, moving his legs to get a better stance. Thankfully, Jake let my ass get use to his thickness, but I could feel it grow and throb inside me. I turned my head to the side and saw Jake reach for the longneck on the tailgate. I couldn't see what he was going to do with it, but I soon heard beer splashing out and felt some hit my ass. That's when I knew that Jake was going to use the beer for lube, and I put my hands back on the bottom of the tailgate getting ready for the fuck. And a fuck is what I got.

Jake didn't make love to me on his tailgate, he fucked me. He would slowly pull his rod far enough out to where I could feel it just inside my ass ring, then tighten his grip on my waist and slam it all the way in. Time after time I felt his hairy bush hitting the top of my ass, and his big nuts slapping against my upper thighs. His grip would tighten on my waist and he would literally lift me up off the tailgate with each fuck. Jake continued to use the beer for lube, and would sometimes mix it with his spit. I began to get into the scene, slowly moved my hands to the top of the tailgate, and began pushing back against Jake, meeting him fuck for fuck. This is exactly what Jake wanted, as I could feel his dick get harder in my ass and he become more verbal. "fuck yeah bro," he'd say, "fuck my fuckin' cock man.....get it up all inside your hole...." "you fuckin' cock slut dude; you fuckin' love my dick, don't ya bro....." "you like havin' a real man fuck ya, don't ya Sam....." One thing I love more than a dude in a baseball cap, is a dude who gets real verbal while I'm suckin' his dick or he's fuckin' me. And Jake was an expert at this.

Jake's verbal assaults continued and I shot back with a ton of my own. I could tell Jake was getting close to popping 'cause he started fucking in short hard strokes. I had no idea where he planned to shoot, but I was going to do everything in my power to have him unload inside me. When I felt his grip on my waist get the tightest it had been and his fucks coming real fast, through my clenched teeth and heavy breathing I said "you gonna breed my ass Jake....you gonna fuckin' seed me...?" Silence, then Jake said "I'm gonna unload all over your face bitch...you'll fuckin' like that....." I wasn't about to miss an opportunity to have this hot straight dude pump my ass full of his baby-makers, so I shot back "what......you not man enough to do it bro....you not man enough to pump it inside me....?" Jake never said anything, but I knew I had him. His thrusts got real fast, then slowed up, and I could feel his fat dick get even fatter stretching my hole. Jake gave two or three real quick fucks, pulled almost all the way out, then slammed back into my hole the hardest he ever had. As he slammed back in, his moan went from low gutteral to even lower and more gutteral. Combined with his moan was a long "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." Almost simultaneously I could feel Jake's first jizz shot, hit the walls of my ass, and land somewhere in my gut. More hard fucks followed as Jake unloaded five more shots into my gut. In the middle of his unloading, without even touching it, my dick exploded all over the ground below us. I collapsed on the tailgate, and with his rod still deep inside me, Jake fell on top of me. I was breathing too hard to talk. Jake finally used his arms to raise himself up, and slowly pull his dick from my ass. "Fuck dude," he said, "fuck." We talked a little bit on the way to my house, but the conversation was awkward and pushed. What we didn’t talk about was the hard breeding Jake had just given me. I wondered if he was starting to sober up, and was no regreting what had just happened. I also wondered how I was going to get my truck fixed the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment