Sunday, February 15, 2015

Straight High School Cock--Cameron--Part II


After a few minutes of silence, Bart spoke. “Ok, here’s the plan…my uncle lives about a quarter mile down 174...where we turned off…I’ll walk to his house and get some gas.” “Cause I’m sure not walkin all fuckin way into town!” We all got out of the truck and Bart looked at his watch. “It shouldn’t take me too long,” he said, “You guys enjoy some brew and I’ll be back in a few…” Bart turned the headlights off, but there was a full moon that lit up the road and woods around us. Cameron grabbed the cooler from the bed of the truck, carried it to the back, pulled the tailgate down, and threw the cooler on the tailgate.


Cameron yelled out as the first three shots pistoned out of his swollen shaft, forcefully hitting the back of my throat, and racing into my gut. I clamped my throat muscles hard around his thick rod, milking his shaft as more shots fired out. “FUUUUCCCKKK…,” Cameron yelled over and over again as his heavy balls emptied into my stomach. He tried to slowly pull out, but his cock was locked in my throat. Cameron’s groans turned to whimpers as my throat continued to milk his shaft. “Fuck….dude….so sensitive…fuck…,” he said in a low voice. “Ahhhh….fuuuccckkk…”….I watched as he reached down, pulled up his black boxer briefs, then his jeans. Then Cameron grinned. “Damn dude,” he said looking at me and adjusting his ball cap again. He reached over, grabbed the beer he’d been drinking, and offered it to me. “Need a drink?,” he said.


Cameron and I were still drinking the long necks when Bart got back with the gas. I looked at Cameron and his face broke into a big smile when he saw Bart. Walking up with the gas can, Bart looked at Cameron and chuckled. “Hmmm,” he said, “so what have you been up to while I was gone?” “Ahhh, you know…,” Cameron said still smiling, “just getting to know Sam a little better…” “Yeah, I bet,” Bart said smiling as well, “I bet.”


Cameron leaned off the tailgate and walked around to the side of the truck where Bart was emptying the gas can into his tank. I turned to look at them, and they were talking in low voices, almost whispers. As I continued watching them, they would look at me then go back to talking. Finally, Cameron let out a low laugh, punched Bart on the arm, and said “let’s do it…”
Bart finished emptying the gas can into his tank and put the can in the bed of the truck. Slowly, he walked around the truck over to me, followed by Cameron. “So Sam,” Bart began slowly, looking right at me, “Cameron tells me you and him had a little fun while I was gone…” Cameron was still standing behind Bart, a smile on his face. “Yea, we did,” I answered Bart, a smile now on my face, “it was pretty hot.” “So I was thinking,” Bart went on, “…we both were thinking…maybe you could have some more fun…with both of us…” The idea of servicing both these straight guys at the same time was an instant turn on for me. “Sure,” I said, probably too quickly, “I’m down for that.” I saw Cameron punch Bart’s arm again. “Fuck yea,” Cameron said, “oh fuck yea!”


“I have an idea,” Bart said slowly, nodding toward the truck bed, “why don’t we get up in the bed and see what we can get in to…” I jumped up in the truck bed first, followed by Bart then Cameron. I stayed on my knees, but Bart and Cameron were standing in the bed of the truck. Bart stood right in front of me, his crotch level with my face. In the moonlight, I could see the fullness of his crotch and he already looked hard. Bart’s hand went to the back of my head, pulling me toward his bulge. He was hard, and he rubbed himself full against my face. My lips traced the outline of Bart’s jean covered cock, and he moaned low in his throat. “Ahhh…that’s it,” he said, “yeeeaaaaa, that’s it…”


Bart continued to rub himself against my face and I could feel his cock getting harder. I couldn’t see Cameron. Bart brought his hands to his belt and unbuckled. He unsnapped his jeans and slowly brought his zipper down with his right hand. I reached my hands up to pull his jeans down and his boxer brief-covered cock was now fully exposed. Bart pulled my head hard against him and I could feel the heat from his crotch against my face. I worked my tongue over his bulge and ran my lips up and down the length of his cloth-covered shaft. Bart groaned deep and held my head hard against him. I reached my hands up to the waist band of his boxer briefs and slowly pulled them down. Bart’s cock, hard and full, sprang out at full attention, slapping against his hairy stomach. With his left hand he grabbed the base of his long thick cock and brought the head down to my mouth. My tongue was out and ready, licking the pre-cum from his slit. “Ahhhhh fuck dude…,” Bart groaned again, this deeper than before. I looked up and saw Bart looking behind me, smiling. “I have an idea,” Bart said, in a low guttural voice. Not waiting for a reply, he went on. “Slide those jeans off while you’re suckin’ my cock,” Bart said. “I want Cameron to see that hot ass of yours…” As soon as Bart said that I knew what was going to happen.


I pulled away from Bart’s cock, undid my jeans, and pulled them off. The night air and the anticipation of what was coming made me shiver a little. Once my jeans were off, Bart pulled my head back to his cock. This time I opened my mouth and took half of him in. “Good boy,” Bart moaned, “fuckin’ good boy.”
I had almost forgotten about Cameron, when out of the corner of my eye I saw him move close to Bart. His jeans were unzipped and his cock was out; hard. Bart put his right hand in my hair and pulled me off his cock. With his hand still on my head he guided me over to Cameron’s cock and pushed me full down onto it. Cameron breathed in quick as his cock head hit the back of my throat. “Ahhhhh yessssss,” he groaned. I felt Bart let go of my hair and I worked my mouth up and down Cameron’s swollen rod. He pushed his cock deep into my throat, held it there with his hand on my head, and groaned. After the third or fourth time doing this, I felt hands grabbing my waist bringing me up on all fours. The next thing I felt was hard leather pushing against my left inner thigh, close to my knee. I instinctly moved my leg wider. Then the push moved to my right inner thigh, and I moved that leg wider. Bart was spreading my legs with his boot. I was concentrating on Cameron’s cock sliding down my throat when I felt something hard and wet running up and down my ass crack. Then I felt more wetness around my hole. Then Bart’s hand went to my left shoulder, held me firm, and I felt his hard cock slide into my pre-cummed hole.


I moaned loudly as Bart’s cock went balls deep into my ass. “Fuuuuck that’s tight…,” Bart groaned as he held his cock in my ass. “Dude…you’re really fuckin’ him?” I heard Cameron ask. “Hell yea,” Bart answered back, sliding his wet cock in and out of my ass. “He’s tighter than any pussy…guarantee!” Cameron was breathing hard and pulled my head off his cock. “Not yet, dude,” he said in a low voice, “I’m saving it.” With his hand still on my shoulder, Bart fucked his swollen cock hard into my ass. Now that my mouth was off Cameron’s cock, I lowered my head and moaned each time Bart’s balls slapped against my ass. “Damn bro, he’s really likin’ that,” I heard Cameron say. “I fuckin’ told ya dude,” Bart shot back, “this boy loves the D!”


Bart began to slow down his thrusts and I could feel his cock swelling in my ass. I knew he was close. Bart’s fucks were slow and deep, then sped up. “Here it comes bro…,” Bart almost yelled out, “here it fuckin’ comes…!!!!” I felt one final deep thrust and Bart’s cock exploded into my ass. “AAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCKKKKK,” he yelled out, “FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!” The first shot hit my ass walls and went deep into my gut. This shot was quickly followed by several more as Bart forcefully emptied his balls into my hole. Over Bart’s moans and my groans, I heard Cameron. “Fuck dude…,” he said with almost disbelief in his voice, “you shot your load in his ass!” After a few more thrusts, Bart let go of my shoulder and slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. I was panting hard from the intense fuck. As he pulled out, Bart rubbed my ass cheeks. “Such a good fuck you are,” he said almost short of breath, “so good.”


With Bart still kneeling behind me, Cameron pulled my head back to his cock. Despite my intense workout, I took Cameron’s cock into my mouth, hungry for it. I quickly swallowed him all the way down my throat, my nose buried in his dark blonde pubes. “Ahhhhh fuck dude,” Cameron groaned, “eat my fuckin’ cock man…” I worked my throat muscles hard around his shaft, as I had done before when Bart was gone. Cameron’s hands held my head hard against his crotch. Then I felt another hand on the back of my head. It was Bart. His fingers were entwined in my hair, and was pulling my head and pushing it back down, on Cameron’s cock.


Cameron‘s moans were loud as both he and Bart fed Cameron‘s hard swollen cock into my throat. Then through the moans I heard Bart speak. “You got to go tap that bro,” I heard Bart tell Cameron. “You’ve never fucked anything like that.” “Yea?” Cameron answer back, “you think I should?” “Fuck yea dude,” Bart told him, “it’s all ready for ya now…just push right in!”


Both Cameron and Bart pulled my head away from Cameron’s cock, and I heard a wet slap hard against his stomach. He moved out of my eyesight, and I kept my legs spread, knowing what he was about to do. I could hear Cameron moving his feet behind me, as if he was getting into position. Then I felt his hand on the left side of my waist, and with no other warning he pushed his hard cock all the way in. Already filled with Bart’s load, my ass made no objections to his assault. Still, the no warning took me by surprise. “AHHHHH” I groaned out low, as I felt Cameron’s balls hit my ass cheeks. “Fuck duuude…,” Cameron moaned out to no one in particular, “that shit is tiiiight!”


Cameron grabbed my waist with both hands and began plowing. As good as his cock felt in my ass, I could tell he wasn’t as adept at fucking as Bart. Cameron fucked me with short quick jabs, and seemed to fuck with his whole body instead of just his ass. Still, his cock filled my ass good and made my own cock leak a constant stream of pre-cum. With my head bent down, I spread my knees a little farther apart and reached underneath me to between my legs. My hand rubbed against my tight balls, down my taint, and to my hole. I ran my fingers ran around Cameron’s thick shaft, feeling it go in an out of my stretched ass. Above me, Bart had moved to stand just over my head. I felt his hands rubbing my ass cheeks, and felt something hard against the nape of my neck. Then I felt the hardness rub down my neck onto my shoulder blade, then back up, leaving a trail of wetness. While he was rubbing my ass cheeks, Bart was also sliding his cock up and down. My own cock was hard and dripping, aching for release.


I brought my hand back up and steadied myself on the truck bed. Cameron’s fucks had become shorter and harder, and his breathing more intense. He was getting close. Above me, Bart continued rubbing his cock between my shoulders, and I could feel his pre-cum running down my back. Suddenly Cameron broke the silence. “Fuck I’m almost there man…,” he announced. “Fuuuucccckkkkk….” Cameron held tight to my waist, fucked in three more short jabs, and exploded. “JEEESSSUUUSSS FUUUUCCCCKKKK….AHHHHH SHHHIIIIITTTTT,” he yelled as his cum shot out of his cock splashing the walls of my ass. I could feel Cameron’s cock pulsing in my hole as he emptied his heavy balls. I had begun to count Cameron’s shots when I felt Bart grab my ass cheeks and groan loudly. I felt Bart’s cum, hot and wet, hit my lower back and slide down to my crack. Then, without even realizing it or touching myself, my own cock exploded onto the bed of the pickup. I was on all fours in the bed of a truck, a cock in my ass and one above me on my back, and my whole body shook as my orgasm overtook me. The intensity of it made me push back hard onto Cameron’s cock, sending it deep into my ass. I kept that position as wave after wave went through me, and finally exhausted, buckled my arms and lay on the bed of the truck.


I vaguely remember Cameron pulling out of me and falling back against the side of the truck bed. I slowly raised my head and saw that Bart had done the same. No one said a word for a long time, each of us gaining our composure. Finally, Bart stood up, pulled up his jeans, buckled, and jumped out of the bed. He was soon followed by Cameron. For a few more minutes I didn’t move. I couldn’t; I was too spent.


The ride home was very quiet, with no one talking. Bart pulled into my drive-way and put his truck in park. Cameron made no attempt to let me out on the passenger side of the cab, so Bart opened his door and his slid out behind him. I was half way to my front door when I heard Bart yell to me. “Sam,” he said, “hey wait a minute.” I turned around and saw he was walking toward me. “Dude,” he said with a big grin on his face, “I just wanna say…you’re amazing…” “Thanks,” I said, grinning back at him, “thanks a lot.” I turned and walked to my front porch. I had my hand on the door knob and was just about to go in when I heard Bart again. “Fucking amazing!” I heard him yell, just before slamming the door of his truck. I went inside, up to my room, and laid across my bed. Just then I heard a bell ding, telling me I had a message on my phone. The message was from a number I didn’t recognize. “I totally agree…totally.”

7 comments:

  1. Fuckin hot bro. Love reading your stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man! I really appreciate your feedback!! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bart man cant wait fot the next one ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Loved This! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, I can't get enough of Bart. Enjoyed this installment Sam. Look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are awesome!! Thank you so much for the great comments!!

    ReplyDelete