Friday, May 20, 2016

Straight High School Cock--Random Group

Homecoming weekend was always huge in the city where I attended college.  The house parties started early on Saturday morning and lasted into Sunday morning.  My house was only a few blocks from campus, and although there was only one rental house on my block, there were several in the block just east of me.  I had become friendly with the guys who lived in the house on the corner, the rental house, and in fact had blown two of them (Danny and Vince) in the alley behind their house. So with homecoming weekend here, the guys had planned a huge party and had invited me to attend. Having seen the friends they ran with, I anticipated a lot of straight guys at the party.  Straight guys with straight cocks.  And the odds were in my favor that I would get to give at least one blowjob that night.  But giving head to a straight college guy was not going to be in the cards for me that night. What transpired was even better.





Although the guys who lived at 700 East could party with the best of them, they had a strict policy: no underage drinking and no drugs.  No drugs of any kind were allowed in their house or at their parties.  I respected them for this.  I had never been into drugs, even pot, and through the years had found that it usually fucked people up pretty good.  I also respected their policy on no underage drinking.  The city had recently really cracked down on parties where underage drinking was going on, and the guys didn't want to take any chances with getting in trouble.



The homecoming game started at 11:00, but the parties started way earlier.  I didn't attend the game, and when people started coming to 700 East around 1:00 I decided I'd go over around 2:00.  By the time I got there, the backyard was full and the house was filling up.  I put my beers in one of the empty iced coolers, grabbed one, and headed to the backyard.  I recognized a lot of the guys, from seeing them come and go to the house in the past.  I talked to a lot of them, but no one guy really caught my attention.  Contrary to what you might think, I don't just get on my knees for the first straight guy that comes along. Something has to click with me for me to go after the guy.  I can't tell you what it is, but it's like a switch that clicks and I know this is the straight guy who's dick I'm going to suck.  So far, that switch wasn't being clicked.





As the afternoon faded and it began to get dark, people started to leave.  With no new guys coming to the party, my chances for sucking straight cock were fading like the sun.  Sometime after it got dark I was standing with Vince and a couple other guys in the backyard.  I don't even remember what we were talking about.  I'm sure it was random bullshit though.  Vince was facing the street when all of a sudden he said "Shit, what's he doing here?"  We all turned to look at who he was talking about and saw three guys, young guys, heading toward our group.  The first thing I noticed about the three was how they looked.  They all had that jock-look to them.  Good builds, confident walks, and my main weakness; baseball caps.  Two of the guys were definitely hot, and the thirds was nice looking just not as hot as the other two.  Vince stepped away from our group and met them about four feet from us.  It wasn't hard to overhear the conversation.  Vince:  "Cole, what are you doing here?  I told you, you couldn't come."  The guy Vince was talking to:  "Awww come on man, just let us stay for a little bit...no one'll even know we're here."  Vince:  "No.  You guys need to go...now."  Guy:  "Fuck man....can't believe you're doing this to your own brother!"  Brother?  That was Vince's brother?


Vince left the guys and walked back over to our group.  I watched as the three guys left the backyard and walked in the direction they had come.  When Vince got back, one of the guys said, "Was that your brother?"  "Yeah," Vince said, "he thought he and his friends could come party.  Fuck they're still in high school and they know the house rules..."  High school? Three high school guys?  Fuck.

The rest of the evening at the party was very uneventful.  No new straight guys came to the party, and by 9:30 I was headed home.  The day seemed like a total bust and I have to admit I was a little down about it.  I couldn't have been more wrong.





I lived about a half block from 700 East, and made the short walk to my house.  As I walked toward my house, I noticed a white car parked in the street directly in front.  As I got closer, I also noticed what looked like lighters being used in the car.  At first I thought the occupants were lighting cigarettes, but I noticed the flames stayed on too long for them to be lighting cigarettes.  Then the odor hit me.  The odor I had smelled many times at many parties.  The people in the car were smoking pot.  My driveway was on the other side of the car, so I had to walk past it to get to my house.  There was a street light about 20 feet west of my driveway, and the area was well lit.  I intentionally walked past the car slow, so I could see who was inside.  As I passed the car, the passenger window rolled down. "Hey man," the person said, "what's up?"  I looked at the person and recognized them immediately.  It was Cole, Vince's brother.  "Hey, how's it going?," I asked.  "Ahhh we're just sittin' here enjoying a little herb...haha," Cole laughed, obviously stoned.  "Have you been here since you left the party?," I asked.  "Ummm yeah haha," he answered back, "figured this was as good a place as any to enjoy haha...right bro's?"  The driver and the passenger in the back both answered back with stoned "fuck yea's."  "So bro...," Cole said to me, "you wanna smoke a little?"  I quickly surveyed the situation that was presenting itself:  three high school guys; two of them very hot, one of them definitely above average; all three of them stoned.  The night was definitely picking up.




"So whatta ya say bro, haha," Cole asked in a drawn out stoner voice.  "Yea," I said looking directly at Cole, "I'm not much on smokin' weed, but I tell ya what...you guys can smoke it up all you want."  Then I added, "And I'll smoke you..."  The driver, Jesse, and Trent, the guy in the backseat, immediately started laughing.  "Dude," Jesse said to Trent, "he wants to smoke us...hahahaha..."  It took longer for my statement to penetrate the pot haze surrounding Cole's brain.  "Ummm yea...haha," Cole said half laughing and half stoner voice, "I don't know what you mean..."  Jesse and Trent started laughing again.  "Bro," Jesse said, "the dude wants to smoke our poles...suck our dicks..."  Again, it took time for what Jesse said to reach Cole's brain.  "Oh," Cole said at first, still obviously confused.  Then, "Ohhhhhhh," he said half smiling and laughing.  "Yea, I bet you do," Cole began, "but I ain't gay bro."  "I'm not gay either man," I said back to him, "but if that kush affects you the same way it does me, you're probably thinking a warm talented mouth would feel pretty good on your dick right about now...am I right?"  "Ummm, well yea," Cole said, "the smoke always does seem to go straight to my junk, but you're a dude!"  "Yea, I am," I told him back, "I'm a dude who loves pussy, but I'm also a dude who likes getting his mouth wrapped around a nice dick every now and then...just to help a bro out."  Cole looked a little confused, still not totally sure of what was taking place.  "Just not really down with that stuff ya know," Cole said.  Then he added laughing, "but find me a chick and she can swallow what I got for as long as she can take it!"
Suddenly I heard a noise from the back seat and the car door open.  "Fuck I'll do it," Trent said as he got out of the car.  "I'm horny as shit.  Hell a mouth's a mouth, it's dark, and I'll just pretend it's Amber."  Before Trent got around to the passenger side of the car, Jesse opened the driver's door. 
"Fuck, if Trent's gonna do it," Jesse said as he got out and started walking around in front of the car, "I'm gonna watch!"




Trent still had a blunt in his hand as he leaned back against the back door on the passenger side of the car; only a couple of feet from Cole.  Trent's left hand went down to his crotch and started rubbing.  From the street light in front of my neighbor's house I could tell he was already hard.  "Here ya go dude," Trent said, taking a hit off his blunt, "you wanted a pole to smoke, come and get it."  I walked the couple of feet to stand in front of Trent, and got down on my knees in the cool grass.  He moved his hand away as my own hand went up and began rubbing the front of Trent's shorts.  He was definitely hard, and from what I could feel he had a nice size dick.  I started to unbuckle his belt, but Trent brought his hand over and stopped me.  "Nah dude," he said, "just unzip me an do it; I don't wanna be bare-assed out here."  I reached up and pulled Trent's zipper down, and his bulge jutted out through his open fly.  He was wearing boxers and I rubbed the front, feeling his hardness with my hand.  There was one button on the fly of Trent's boxers and I quickly undid it.  With my right hand I pushed inside Trent's boxer fly, feeling his still growing cock.  "Ahhhhhh," Trent breathed out as my hand pulled his cock through his fly.  I looked up, and even though it was somewhat dark, I could see Trent's head leaned back against his shoulders.  Trent's cock was a good seven inches, and his dark brown pubes pushed through his fly at the base.  With my hand wrapped around it, I stroked Trent's cock a couple of times, and watched as a drop of pre-cum oozed out.  I bent forward and licked the pre-cum off the head of his cock, and felt a shiver go through Trent's body.  "Ahhhhh fuck," Trent said, "yesssss..."


Trent brought his hand to his cock and pushed mine away.  Grabbing it by the base, he aimed his cock at my lips and pushed forward.  The pre-jizz covered head of his cock hit my lips and I opened my mouth taking it in.  Not content with the just the head in my mouth, Trent pushed in deeper until his slimy cock head was pushing against the back of my throat.  I closed my mouth around Trent's hard shaft, opened my throat, and let him go all the way in on the first push, his hand quickly moving out of the way.  "FUUUCK," Trent said, not trying to hide his amazement, "he took my cock all the way down first try!...FUCK!!"  Out of the corner of my eye I saw the blunt Trent was smoking fly to the grass below, as he flicked from his hand.  He quickly put both hands on the back of my head, and began long quick fucks into my throat.  "Goddamn this shit's amazing," Trent panted, as he long-fucked my throat over and over again.  Jesse and Cole weren't saying anything, but I could hear slapping to my right, and I figured Jesse was jacking his cock.


Trent's cock grew hard and deeper in my mouth and throat, and I knew he was getting close.  His pre-jizz flowed heavily to the back of my throat and down into my belly.  I felt Trent's grip on my head get harder and his mouth fucks became shorter and more intense.  "Shit I'm gonna blow dude...," he said through clenched teeth, "I'm fuckin gonna blow!!"  After two more hard throat thrusts, I felt the first shots hitting the back of throat.  Trent pulled my head in hard flat against his pubes, and held his cock in my mouth while he emptied into my gut.  A total of five warm thick load shots coated my throat and slid down into my stomach.  Trent's legs were shaking as he held his spent cock in my mouth, and I could feel him loose his hardness.  Finally, Trent pushed my head back and pulled his cock from my mouth.  His breathing was heavy as he leaned back against the car, and cock was twitching in front of me.  "Fuck," he said, still trying to catch his breath, "just fuck..."


Jesse and Cole still had not said anything, and I looked over at Jesse standing only a couple of feet away.  He was, in fact, jacking his cock and he walked over to me with an almost dazed look in his eyes.  Jesse's cock looked smaller than Trent's, but it also looked thicker and was harder.  His thick blonde pubes were almost invisible in the darkness, but the street light did provide some view.  Jesse was now standing directly in front of me, still jacking.  "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," he said in a low hard voice.  I did as Jesse asked, expecting him to shove his hard thick cock into my mouth.  Instead, he stopped jacking and began sliding his hard shaft across my tongue, to the back of my throat, then sliding back again.  I couldn't taste any pre-jizz as Jesse did this, but his cock felt hot against my tongue.  I looked up at him and saw Jesse staring back at me, continuing to slide his pole into my mouth and back again.  Jesse picked up his pace and now began to jack his cock as he slid it across my tongue.  I could hear his breathing get shorter and saw his stomach quickly going in and out.  "Keep your tongue out," Jesse grunted, still breathing hard as he pushed his cock down and across my tongue.  His jacking picked up speed as did the pressure of his dick on my tongue.  "FUCK....FUCK....FUCK...," Jesse suddenly said, right before I felt his cock explode onto my tongue.  He kept jacking and shooting, and saying "FUCK," as he unloaded his high school cum into my mouth.  I stopped counting after five shots, but I know he had at least three more.  "Swallow then stick your tongue back out," Jesse said when he finally stopped shooting.  I did as he asked, and Jesse squeezed out his last drops of cum onto my tongue.  "Swallow, back out," he said again.  This time Jesse put his cock head on the back of my tongue, and slid it forward, completely cleaning his cock of all his cum.  He wiped it two or three times on the tip of my tongue, to make sure all his cum was gone.  When he was finally finished, I heard Jesse chuckle.  "Yea," he said as I looked up at him, "you're pretty good dude..."


Cole was still sitting in the car, in the passenger seat, and still hadn't said anything.  "You're the last one dude," Trent said, obviously to Cole, "you're gonna love that shit!"  Cole didn't say anything, but I could see him looking at Trent, then at Jesse, then at me.  Slowly, Cole opened the passenger door and stepped out onto the grassy curb.  He left the door to the car open.  "Get in," Cole said, pointing to the car and looking at me.  "Get in and close the door."  I walked to the car, slid in, and closed the door.  I noticed that the passenger side window was still down.  Cole walked over to the car and stood in front of the window for a couple of minutes.  I watched as he undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts, and pulled them and his boxer briefs down in one pull.  Cole then pulled his T-shirt up, and what I saw was almost too good to be true.  Cole's cock was a good 8 1/2 inches hard, thick, and had a slight downward curve to it.  His dark blonde pubes were thick and heavy around his cock base, and grew upward to a perfect treasure trail.  Taking it all in, I had to admit to myself that it had been awhile since I had seen such a perfect cock on a high school kid.  And it was perfect.  Cole's voice brought me out of my admiring stage.  "You wanna smoke a pole bro," I heard him say outside the car, "let's see how you do smoking this bad boy..."
Cole stood at the car window with his legs pressing against the door.  His cock twitched as I leaned forward to it, already sticking my tongue out.  When my tongue touched the underside of his cock head, Cole's cock jerked up hard, hitting against my nose.  He leaned his hips more forward into the car window, pushing his rock hard cock harder into my face.  "Put your fuckin' mouth on it bro," I heard Cole say, "get it in there..."  I opened my mouth, putting my lips just below his cock head.  My tongue slid over and around the hot head, causing the entire shaft to twitch and jerk.  Cole wasted no time as he pushed his cock into my mouth, going to at least half his 8 1/2 inch length.  His cock was hot and hard, and I worked my tongue up, down, and around his shaft until it was coated with a mixture of my warm spit and his oozing pre-cum.  I heard Cole groan slightly as he continued to push more of his cock into my mouth, and my tongue coated more of his shaft.  "Hold your head still," I heard Cole say in a low deep voice, "I'm gonna fuck your face."
I was on all fours in the backseat and I braced myself with hands against the bench seat, ready for the mouth fuck.  Cole started slow, then picked up his pace as his hard slick cock went deeper into my throat, his downward curve making it easy to slide down.  "Ahhhhh fuck yea," Cole groaned, "just like that dude....just like that..."  Cole's cock slid past the back of tongue and rubbed against my throat.  I moved my head closer to the car window and felt his cock slide past the back of my throat and go down into it.  When Cole's cock hit my throat he groaned again.  "FUCK YESSSS," he moaned, "OHHHH FUUUCK YESSS!!"  Cole picked up his pace of fucking my throat and I could hear his hands moving across the roof of the car trying to steady himself.  Unsuccessful, Cole brought his hands inside the top of the window, turned them over, and gripped the top of the door.  Cole's cock was now going balls deep into my throat, and my each time my nose was being buried in his full, thick blonde pubes.  He continued to fuck in harder, leaving my throat heavily coated with his thick pre-cum.  Three different times Cole shoved his hard wet cock all the way down my throat and held it there.  Each time, instinctively, I brought my tongue out and licked his tight balls as his cock twitched and pulsed in my throat.  "Fuuuuck dude...that tongue though!!," Cole would moan, as more pre-cum slid down my throat.  After the final time he buried his cock in my throat, Cole picked up his pace even more.  "I'm gonna nut dude," he said through clenched teeth, "I'm gonna fuckin nut down your throat..."  Cole shoved in hard three more times, then held his cock in my throat.  My throat muscles clamped around his swollen shaft and began milking.  The vein on the underside of Cole's cock was hard, and then began to pulse.  I reached my right up to feel his balls, and they were tight and hard.  I began to rub between Cole's two balls, going underneath to the sweet spot.  This sent him over the edge.  "FUUUCK HERE IT COMES...," he almost yelled, as he held his cock hard in my throat.  "FUUUUUUUCK!!!!"  Cole's cum blasted out of his swollen cock and went straight into my gut.  His cock twitched and jerked as shot after shot fired out of his fat head.  I didn't even need to swallow, the cum was shooting at such a fast rate.  Cole was still gripping the top of the car door hard as the last of his load emptied into my throat.  His breathing was hard and heavy as he left his cock in my throat, trying to regain his composure. 
Finally, Cole pushed himself away from the car door, pulling his cock out of my throat and mouth.  His right hand went to his semi-hard cock, grabbed the base, and squeezed the last drop of cum out and onto the grass.  His legs not totally steady yet, Cole stepped back a little trying to balance himself.  He reached down and pulled up his boxer briefs and shorts, and tightened his belt.  I opened the car door on the street side, got out, closed the door, and walked around to the grass.  By the time I got there, Cole, Jesse and Trent were on the sidewalk headed back to Vince's house.  As I followed them down the sidewalk to the front of my driveway, I heard the boys talking.  "Damn that dude was hungry dick sucker!," Trent said with a laugh.  Jesse and Cole both laughed in agreement.  I stood in the middle of my driveway and watched as they crossed the street to Vince's house.  Cole was a little behind the other two, and when he got to the middle of the street he turned around to look at me.  He looked at me for a couple of seconds, then cocked his head upward to me.  I returned the gesture, then turned and walked down my driveway to my front porch.  Something told me I just might be seeing Cole again.










1 comment: