Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Time For A Poll

After reading the story about Brady, one of the blog readers commented on how he like Brady's cocky personality and attitude, and asked if I ever blew him again, or if Brady was a one-time deal.

I tend to focus my stories more on the first time I blow a guy, because, after all, that's what the hunt is all about.  I did blow Brady one more time, and the experience was kind of rough. 

So, my question is....do you guys want to read a second chapter about Brady, or is the one story enough?  If you want another chapter, I'll tell ya.  Just let me know.......

sam

5 comments:

  1. Yes please, tell us about the second time you got to blow Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam,

    The stories are great. I woudl love to hear more about the guys you have "hunted". Would love to find out if you ever found out who watched and jerked off behind the shed..

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too would like to know if you ever found out who was behind the shed.

    And yes, another chapter with Brady would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story behind the catch is awesome, but some of the follow up encounters woudl be nice to, even if the stories are not long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked best Bart and Matt's stories.

    ReplyDelete