Thursday, February 16, 2012

Straight High School Cock--Brady Part II

Soccer season was in full swing, and I had been somewhat neglectful in working out. One of the football coaches was a friend of my dad’s, and he said I could use the weight room in the evenings, after school, as long as I would be responsible enough to make sure the door was locked when I left. He also told me it was to be for me only, and not to have any of my buddies in there with me. I told him that would be no problem, and started one Tuesday evening. There were no windows in the workout room, just mirrors lining the walls. It was getting dark, and the whole place was quiet. I intended on bringing my ipod, but forgot it at the last minute. I was on one of the weight machines doing arm crunches, my eyes closed concentrating on my workout. “Sup, cocksucker,” I heard a male say from the opposite side of the room. I opened my eyes, looked in the mirror in front of the machine, and saw it was Brady. It had been almost a month since I had followed Brady to the side of the school, after a soccer match, and he’d skull-fucked me. The only thing that had changed between us since then was Brady’s avoidance of eye contact. I never saw him at school anyway, but during practice and games he avoided looking at me all together. I was OK with that, because I figured if I didn’t have any interaction with Brady, I would have to hear about how great his cock was or how I’d “never seen one fat as this before…”

“Hey, Brady,” I said, going back to doing my crunches, “what’s up?” “Just out cruising around,” he said, “saw a car in the lot an thought I’d see who it was.” “Imagine my surprise,” he went on, with a big grin on his face, “to find out it’s my ole’ friend the pole smoker.” Oh yeah, one more thing I hadn’t missed about Brady was his cocky attitude. Immediately, he got right to the point. “So, Miller,” he said, still grinning, “where you want me…against the wall, sittin’ on the bench, or you just want me to fuck your throat while your layin’ down?” “Fuck my throat,” I thought to myself, “ummm, no Brady, your dick’s not that long…” “What’s the matter, Brady,” I said to him instead, “Ashley still not puttin’ out?” I watched Brady as the grin left and his face turned to a scowl. “Shut the fuck up, Miller,” he snapped at me. I just smiled. “Seriously,” I said, this time trying to be nice, “did you come to workout?” “Nah, Miller,” Brady said, looking at himself in the mirror, “I don’t need to work out, man….this shit’s natural…”

Brady walked over and stood by the weight machine. I knew what he was doing there, but I continued doing my arm crunches, waiting to see how he was going to approach it. There was a few minutes of silence, while Brady watched me work out. “So, Miller,” he finally said, grinning at me, “I got some time to kill before I meet my buddies…you wanna get on this fat dick again?” Just because of his cocky attitude, I was determined I was going to make Brady work for it. “Nah, man,” I said to him, continuing to do my crunches, “I’m kinda good right now…” I looked at him in the mirror, and Brady had a puzzled/shocked look on his face. “What the fuck…,” he said, his grin now gone and his right hand going to his crotch, “you telling me you don’t want some a this??” “Like I said, Brady,” I told him, “I’m good.”

I could tell Brady didn’t know what to do. He was darting his eyes from side to side, and he was shifting from one leg to the other. I was looking straight ahead into the mirror in the front of the weight machine, and I saw Brady finally turn his head to look at me. “Come on, Sam,” he said to me, all cockiness gone from his voice, “I could really use your mouth, dude….I need to get off bad….” Then in a final act of desperation, in a very low voice Brady said, “please…” Gone was the macho tough guy, replaced by the 16 year-old kid he was. It was like someone had taken Brady’s X-Box, and he was pleading to get it back.

I stopped doing the crunches, and turned to look at Brady. “So you’re really needin’ it, huh?” I said to him. “Yeah,” Brady answered back, still in a low voice. “Bad?” I asked him. “Yeah, bad,” Brady said back in the same voice. “Aight,” I said to him, getting up off the weight machine bench, “over here.” Brady followed me over to a corner of the workout room where the lights weren’t so bright. I did this mostly to get away from the windowed door, in case somebody would happen to walk by. There was still enough light for each of us to see what the other was doing, and I figured Brady would enjoy the mirror on the opposite wall.

Brady stood against the wall and I got on my knees in front of him. I brought my right hand up to rub the crotch of his cargo shorts, and I rubbed his leg with my left. Brady flinched when my hand touched his leg. “I don’t like being touched,” Brady said, with a hint of anxiousness in his voice. I moved my hand from his leg, and brought it beside my other one that was rubbing his crotch. Brady let out a sigh, moved his legs a little further apart. “Yeeaahhh,” he said lowly, “that‘s it….” The mound beneath my hands was growing, and I squeezed harder against the outline of Brady’s cock. He breathed in deep, and let out a long sigh. While I was still rubbing his crotch, Brady brought his hands up to the top of his shorts and unbuttoned them. He pulled the tops apart, and his zipper fell as he pulled. I moved my hands, and Brady’s cargo shorts fell to his ankles. Brady’s black boxer briefs were bulging in front of me, and a half-dollar size wet spot had began to grow through the fabric, leaking from his cock slit. I reached my hands up and began rubbing his crotch again. Brady let out another long moan, and his crotch thickened in my hands.

Since unbuttoning his shorts, Brady’s hands had been at his side, but he soon moved them to the waistband of his boxer briefs. He hooked his thumbs in the band, and pulled them down. Brady’s full bush of brown pubes came into view, and my dick immediately began to harden. I reached up, took the waistband from Brady, and pulled his underwear the rest of the way down. He stepped out of one leg of his boxer briefs and cargo shorts, and kicked them both off with the other. Brady’s fat cock hit me full on the chin, pre-jizz smearing across it. Before I could get to it, Brady grabbed his cock by the base and ran his oozing head along one cheek, across my chin, then to the other side. A trail of wet slimy pre-jizz let its mark as he dragged his cock across the lower part of my face.

With his left hand, Brady reached up to my chin and pulled it down. “Stick your tongue out,” he said in a low voice, staring directly into my eyes. I stuck out my tongue, and felt Brady drag his wet cock head across my chin, then slide it the length of my tongue. I could taste the wet salty slime as he went. “Fuck yeah,” Brady almost growled, “fuck yeah…” Still holding his cock by the base, Brady slid it all the way to the back of my tongue, held it there, then squeezed out some pre-jizz. I could feel the hot mixture slide off the back of my tongue and fall down my throat. I reached up to rub Brady’s balls, and he squeezed out four more slimes into my throat. After squeezing the last one out, Brady pushed his cock in as far as it would go, and moved his hand. “Now close it,” he said, “and let‘s have some fun.”

I closed my mouth around the base of Brady’s cock, my nose flat against his pubes. The fatness of his cock filled my mouth, and I could feel the head just beginning to enter my throat. Brady put his hands on the top of my head, and immediately began to pump. “Shit yeah, bitch,” he hissed, reverting back to his old self once he got his cock in my mouth, “that’s what you been wantin’ ain’t it?” Brady pumped his fat cock in and out of my mouth hard, his hands holding my head in place. “Hell yeah, I know you been wantin’ it again since last month,” he continued, his voice filled with cockiness, “I’m surprised you ain’t been hangin’ round my house like a bitch in heat…” Brady continued with his arrogant talk, his cock getting harder and thicker the whole time. Not long enough to get very far down my throat, Brady’s cock would hit my back throat wall, then the head would slide down. When he was about to fuck out, I would close my throat, and the bottom of his cock ridge would pop out and slide across the back of my tongue. This would make his cock even harder, and he’d grip my head tighter.

Whether he got tired of standing, or whether he wanted more control, Brady suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down onto the floor. I was still catching my breath, when Brady straddled my upper chest and shoved his cock back into my mouth. “Now we’re gonna do some real mouth fuckin’,” he said with a grin on his face. Brady’s knees were holding my biceps down, and his legs had my lower arms pinned. His left hand grabbed the back of my head, held it up, while his right pumped in his cock. Brady held that position for a while, and his groans filled the back part of the weight room. “Fuuuck this feels good!,” he groaned out, “FUUCCKK…” Soon, Brady released my head and I laid it back down on the floor. His knees and legs moved off my arms as he moved his body to almost lay his crotch across my face. Brady’s fat hard cock was now directly over my mouth, and he pushed in hard. “Ahhhhh….fuuuccckkkk yeeaahhhh,” he growled, “fuuuucccckkkk yeeeeaaaahhhh…” Brady’s cock was hard and thick as he fucked it into my mouth. His pubes buried themselves in my nose and his full balls slapped against my chin each time he fucked his cock in. I reached my hands up and put them on Brady’s thighs, and his body flinched. “Don’t fuckin’ touch me!!” he hissed at me through clenched teeth. I moved my hands back down, and Brady fucked harder into my mouth.

I’d never been in the position of not being in control, and I didn’t like it. Brady had complete power over me, and I had to do something to change that. After more of Brady pumping hard into my mouth, I decided I’d had enough. Even though I had been lax in working out lately, I still had quite a bit of upper body strength. Before he could think about what was happening, I grabbed Brady by the shoulders, raised up as hard as I could, and brought him straight back so he was the one lying flat on his back. Without missing a beat, I instantly returned to Brady’s cock, taking it all the way back into my mouth. “What the fu…..,” Brady began, but before he could finish I took his cock as far back as it would go, held it, and began milking. “Shit…ahhhh…fuck…,” he soon began to say, “fuck…dude…yeah….” I alternated between swallowing his cock and holding it and milking. Soon, Brady’s hips began to come up off the floor, trying to push as much of his cock in as he could. His hands soon returned to the back of my head, pushing down hard.

I wasn’t just content with finally being in control again, I wanted Brady to know I was really the one in control. The longer I would hold his cock in the back of my throat and milk it, the more Brady would moan. Taking a deep breath, I swallowed Brady’s cock, and felt the head and ridge just start to enter my throat. I held it there, breathed through my nose, and began milking it hard. Brady groaned harder than ever. “Fuucckkk….yeeaaahhhh….fuuuccckkk….,” he breathed out hard. In the middle of doing this, I brought my hands to Brady’s stomach, moved them under his T, and began to rub. I felt his body tense hard, and his breathing became even harder. “I…..don’t….like….being….,” he began, but stopped as my throat muscles milked his cock harder. As my hands moved up his stomach to his chest, Brady’s cock got harder and thicker in my mouth. I ran my hand over his nipple, and squeezed it. “What….the….ahhhh fuck man!!,” he moaned, his body no longer tense. I rubbed over to Brady’s other nipple and did the same. “Fuucckk…dude…what…the…fuck man…!” He was clearly enjoying the attention my hand was giving his upper body, and my mouth was giving his cock. With my hand alternating between his nipples, his abs, and his stomach, Brady’s breathing soon became harder and shorter than before. His cock swelled in my mouth as his hips fucked it in hard.

All the stimulation was soon too much for Brady, and I could tell his orgasm was close. His fucking became shorter and quicker, and his cock harder and fatter in my mouth. Soon, Brady’s hands clamped hard on my head, and a low growl began to come from his chest. “Fuucckk…dude…I’m gonna fuckin’ blow….,” he growled out. And with one hard thrust into my mouth, he did. Brady’s back arched up off the floor, and he pushed his cock as far into my mouth as it would go. “AAAHHHHHH FUUUUCCCKKKK,” he almost yelled out as his hard fat cock erupted down my throat. I didn’t even have to swallow as shot after shot fired out of his swollen cock head, and landed in my gut. Brady’s back was arched high and his hands held tight to my head as he unloaded. I felt the final loads hit less intensely, and slide down my throat.

Brady lay on the floor of the workout room as I let his cock slide from my mouth. He had his arms folded over his face, and he was still breathing hard. I sat up, wiping the mixture of spit, pre-jizz, and jizz from my mouth. Brady finally raised his head, looked around for his shorts and underwear, then looked at me. His eyes were narrow as he stared right at me. “Miller,” he said, “why the fuck did you do that?” “Do what?” I said, knowing full well he was wanting to know why I was rubbing his upper torso. “You know what,” Brady said back, his eyes still narrowed. I stared back at him. “I just figured you needed a lil somthin’ somthin’,” I said with a half-grin on my face. He was silent as he reached across his body, grabbed his cargo shorts, and pulled them on quickly. Standing up, Brady reached down, angrily grabbed his boxer briefs, and stuffed them into his pocket. I watched as Brady headed for the door of the workout room, going at a quick pace. Just before he reached the door, he turned around and looked at me. Brady’s eyes were still narrowed as he stared at me for a few seconds. Then he turned back around, and headed out the door. Just before the door closed, I heard Brady say something. Whether it was to me, or to no one in particular, his voice was clear as he spat out the word. “Fucker,” he said.

I sucked Brady’s cock one more time, at the end of soccer season. Our coach had an end of the season party for us at a pizza joint, and I was on my way home when I first passed Brady’s truck, then passed him walking. I pulled over to offer him a ride, and I ended up blowing him in the parking lot behind one of the grocery stores. Brady’s back was against the passenger door, and he was sprawled across the seat. He had pulled his cock through his shorts, and it was as hard and fat as the previous times. I had just got Brady’s cock into my mouth and felt the fist taste of his pre-jizz. Slowly, Brady grabbed my right hand, put it under his shirt, and rubbed it across his chest. He let out a loud groan as my fingers found his right nipple, and squeezed it lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment