Monday, May 23, 2016

Straight College Cock-700 East-Vince

It had been two weeks since Cole, Jesse and Trent had blasted their loads down my throat in front of my house. School was keeping me busy, and the only dick I had sucked was Vince, Cole’s brother. Unlike my usual encounters, this one was totally unplanned and initiated by the straight guy.

It was early evening, cool, and I was taking my dogs for their walk. I had three dogs, all on the larger side, and I walked them separately as it was impossible to walk all of them at the same time. As I walked the first two, I noticed Vince was outside mowing his lawn. The first time I could hear the mower running in the back yard, and on the second walk he was on the other side of the house away from me. After finishing the walk with Marley, I hooked Max up and began walking down the driveway to the sidewalk. As I got closer to the corner, I saw Vince was now mowing his front yard. Shirtless, Vince was wearing black basketball shorts, white tennis shoes and sun glasses. He had virtually no hair on his chest, but the hair surrounding his navel gathered into a healthy dark blonde trail that disappeared under the waistband of his basketball shorts. I hadn’t seen Vince since the night of the homecoming party, and when I rounded the corner on the sidewalk he looked up from his mowing, looked at me and smirked. I continued walking down the sidewalk and when I was about in the middle of his house I turned around. Vince was standing in his front yard, mower running, with his hands on his hips. He still had the smirk on his face.

Max and I finished our walk, and I led him to the back yard and unhooked his leash. I walked up my driveway and sat on my front porch. In this position I had a clear shot of Vince and his front yard. Vince was mowing diagonally, so either his back or his front was facing me. On the second diagonal turn, Vince looked in my direction and saw me. I was too far away to see if he was still smirking, but it wouldn’t have surprised me if he was. Each time he finished a row and turned around, he looked in my direction. Vince finished the last row, facing me, cut the mower engine, and stood there looking at me. He looked at me for a couple of minutes, then turned to go into his garage. Getting about half-way to the garage opening, Vince turned around and walked back to his mower. He looked in my direction again, then put his right arm in the air and motioned for me to come over. I slowly walked down my porch steps, and up my driveway to the sidewalk. Vince was standing in the same position as I crossed the street, and walked the short distance down his driveway to where he stood.

“Hey man, what’s up?” I said when I got to Vince. Vince’s head nodded slowly up and down, as if he was looking me over behind his sunglasses. “Go in the garage,” he said in a low voice, “I need your mouth.” I looked into the cluttered garage and didn’t see much space to do anything. “Where at?,” I asked, not really seeing very much space. “Back by the work bench,” Vince responded, still in the low voice, “there’s room back there.” I looked into the garage again, and at the very back, by the door leading into the house, I saw the work bench. I walked in, and walked around stacked tubs, scattered boxes, and exercise equipment to the work bench. The bench was littered with various tools, rags, and a lamp that looked like someone was trying to re-wire. I stopped at the end of the bench, turned around, and saw Vince pushing the mower in. Once it was parked, Vince looked in my direction and walked toward me. Vince was standing beside me, his sunglasses still on. His head nodded up and down again, looking me over. Slowly, Vince brought his right hand up, put it on my shoulder and pushed down. Although we were in the back of the garage, the garage door was still open and there was plenty of light coming in. I was now on my knees in front of Vince, his crotch inches away from my face. “Are you going to close the garage door?,” I asked Vince, looking up at his, hesitating for a minute. “Why?,” he said, as he put his right hand on the back of my head and pulled me into him.

Vince’s crotch was hot from the mowing, and the nylon covering his lower body only intensified the heat. My mouth began to trace his bulge through his underwear and shorts, and Vince pulled my head in harder holding it against him. My mouth worked up and down Vince’s bulge, and it was wet from my tongue and spit. “Ahhhhh yea,” Vince moaned in a low voice, “that’s it….” I could feel his dick growing harder from my mouth, and he began moving my head up and down. Vince finally released my head a little, and I brought my hands up to the waistband of his basketball shorts. As I slowly pulled his shorts and boxer briefs down, I put my mouth against his heavy dark blonde trail. My tongue licked and sucked his hair down to his heavy full bush. I had pulled Vince’s shorts down to reveal about ¾ of his swollen cock, and it was pushing up hard under my chin while I buried my face in his pubes.

I moved down and wrapped my mouth around the base of Vince’s cock, and felt it twitch and jump. With my lips wrapped around the top of his cock base, I began to work down the length of Vince’s shaft, pulling his shorts down farther as I went. His shorts pulled down over his swollen head, and Vince’s cock pushed up strong against my lips. I was working my lips down to his cock head, when Vince pushed my head down and pushed his hard cock into my mouth. “Fuuuuck yesssss,” Vince groaned, as his cock slid into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat.

Vince grabbed my head with his left hand, while using his right hand to steady himself against the work bench. His hips thrust in slowly at first, sliding all his 8 inches across my tongue and into my throat. Vince’s shaft was hard and twitching, and wet from my spit and his leaking pre-cum. He began to steadily pick up his mouth fucking pace, now using both hands to send his cock down my throat. “Fuck….Fuck….Fuck….,” Vince groaned over and over, as he alternated fucking my throat and pushing his cock in and holding it there. Each time I would deep throat Vince’s cock and he would hold my head against his full pubes, my throat muscles would wrap around him and milk. I would bring my tongue out and run it across his full heavy balls, coating the hair that was growing on them with my spit. This technique was almost too much for Vince, as each time I would do this his “Fucks” got louder and his cock grew harder.

Vince was now full-on skull fucking me, and my nose was buried in his pubes over and over again. With each hard thrust into my throat, Vince would move his feet up onto his toes so he could push in harder. Vince’s hands gripped my head hard as he slammed his full thick 8 inches into my throat. Suddenly his paced slowed, and then picked up again at almost double speed. “I’m gonna fuckin’ shoot dude…,” Vince almost growled out, as he slammed into my throat one final time and held my head tight. “AHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK….FUUUUUUCK…..FUUUUUUCK….,” Vince yelled as his worked over cock exploded into my throat. I could feel his hot quick shots hit the sides of my throat and slide down. I couldn’t tell how much he was coming, but his hips thrust into my face at least six times. Vince held my head tight as he unloaded into my gut, and I breathed easily through my nose. I didn’t even have to swallow as the loads shot straight into my stomach.

Finally, Vince released my head and slowly pulled his still twitching cock out of my throat. His cock was wet and slimy, and a string of spit mixed with cum went from his cock slit to my mouth as he pulled away. I looked up at Vince, who was still wearing his sunglasses, and his face had no expression. His cock was still ¾ hard and he made no attempt to pull up his shorts and boxer briefs. I put my right hand on the top of the work bench to balance myself as I got up off my knees. I looked at Vince and he was still expression less. I looked at his cock again and it was in the same state. I wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand, and turned to walk out of the garage. “Where you going,” Vince finally spoke. “I haven’t nut since Celia left on Wednesday; that’s three days; I need to fuck…”

1 comment: