Monday, May 23, 2016

Straight College Cock-Vince-Part II


Finally, Vince released my head and slowly pulled his still twitching cock out of my throat. His cock was wet and slimy, and a string of spit mixed with cum went from his cock slit to my mouth as he pulled away. I looked up at Vince, who was still wearing his sunglasses, and his face had no expression. His cock was still ¾ hard and he made no attempt to pull up his shorts and boxer briefs. I put my right hand on the top of the work bench to balance myself as I got up off my knees. I looked at Vince and he was still expression less. I looked at his cock again and it was in the same state. I wiped my mouth off with the back of my hand, and turned to walk out of the garage. “Where you going,” Vince finally spoke. “I haven’t nut since Celia left on Wednesday; that’s three days; I need to fuck…”


I was not expecting this. I wasn’t complaining, but I had to admit I was surprised Vince would be ready to go again. But when I looked down at his cock again, it had gone from ¾ hard to almost full-on. It was still wet from my spit and his cum, and was shiny in the light coming through the opened garage door.


Vince was still standing close to me, and it was easy for him to reach out and touch me. And that’s what he did. With his right hand he reach over, grabbed my waist and turned me around to face the work bench. With his hand still on my waist, Vince went up under my shirt to my belt. “unbuckle and pull ‘em down,” he said, “all the way.” I brought my hands up to my belt, unbuckled, unsnapped my shorts, and pulled them and my boxer briefs down. Once past my ass, my shorts fell easily to my ankles. “Get one leg out,” Vince said in a low voice, “and spread.” I pulled my right leg out of my shorts and boxer briefs, and spread my legs about a foot apart. “Wider,” Vince said, “spread wider.” I spread my legs another foot, then felt Vince’s hand push my upper body forward onto the work bench.


I heard movement behind me and soon felt Vince’s feet pushing against the inside of my own feet. I felt something lukewarm dripping on my ass, then felt Vince’s fingers run up and down my crack. I felt the dripping again, and realized it was his spit. I felt Vince’s feet slide up along mine, closer to the work bench, then felt the head of his cock against my ass. “Spread your ass,” Vince said, again in a low voice, “spread it so I can see your hole.” I moved my hands from the top of the work bench, put them on my ass cheeks, and spread them apart. My hole was now fully exposed to Vince, and I heard him let out a low groan.


I felt Vince put his cock head against my hole, then felt more spit. He ran the head of his swollen cock up and down my ass crack and couple of times, then put the head back against my hole. I heard Vince breath in deeply, then felt his head push into my hole. It was my turn to breath in deep, then I relaxed my hole around his engorged cock and my ass began to pull him in.


“Ahhhhhh fuuuuuck dude….,” Vince groaned out, “so fuckin’ tight….you’re fuckin’ pullin’ me in bro….what the fuuuck??” Vince was soon all the way in my ass, and I could feel his thick pubes brushing against my cheeks. He would pull out slowly, then my ass muscles would grip on to his thick shaft and pull him back in. Vince’s feet pushed against mine, making them go farther apart and spread my ass wider.


Vince moved his left hand to my head, pushed it to the side, and flat against the work bench. He placed his right hand on my shoulder and began to fuck my ass hard. All of Vince’s hard thick 8 inches was plowing deep into my hole, scraping roughly against my prostate. The scraping made my own hard cock leak a continual flow of pre-cum onto the garage floor. The work bench would shake and move with every hard thrust Vince made into my hole. I soon learned that Vince was the best kind of fucker; he fucked with his ass, not his whole body. Vince’s groans and my moans filled the entire garage, and I’m sure out into the driveway. I could hear noise coming from the street or the sidewalk, but didn’t really care who or what it was coming from.


I squeezed my ass muscles hard around Vince’s cock, forcing him to push in harder. “Fuuuck dude….what the fuuuck…how are you so fuckin’ tight….,” Vince would groan out as my ass squeezed harder around his swollen shaft. Vince’s hands were still on my head and shoulders, pushing down hard as he abused my ass over and over.


My hands were on the edge of the work bench for support as Vince plowed in harder and deeper. My legs were spread wide as he pistoned in and out. I took my right hand and moved it down to my own hard leaking cock. With just one stroke the pre-cum flowed out even harder, leaving a heavy pool on the garage floor. I’ve always been able to cum without touching myself while getting fucked, and I knew today would be no exception. I moved my hand from my cock, reached down lower, found Vince’s heavy hairy balls and began to rub. I rubbed his full balls and with my middle finger rubbed against the sweet spot just under his balls.


“FUUUUCK….WHA….WHAT….,” Vince almost yelled out. Vince’s pre-cum was leaking out of my hole and down to his balls, making them slick and wet. I continued to rub, then moved to hand up higher to the base of his cock. I placed my hand flat against the top of his balls and the base of his hard cock, feeling it going in and out of my hole. This was almost too much for Vince to take. “AHHHHH FUUUUUCK BRO…YOU LIKE FEELIN’ MY BIG COCK GOIN’ IN YOUR TIGHT HOLE…., “he groaned out, “FUCK YEA YOU DO….FUUUUCK YESSSSS…”


I kept my hand where it was, alternating between rubbing Vince’s tight balls and squeezing his shaft. This action made his cock grow harder and him fuck more aggressively. Over and over Vince pounded my used hole, making me move farther onto the work bench. Vince would pull me back closer to him with his hands, but after only a few fucks I would be in the same place again. Finally, I moved my hand from his balls and cock and braced myself again against the edge of the bench.


Vince’s fucking was getting slower and harder and I knew he was about to shoot. His groans were deeper and his verbal assaults was more frequent. Vince slowed down to a few hard thrusts, gripping my shoulder tight and pushing my head down hard. “I’M…..GONNA….FUCKIN’…..KNOCK….YOU….UP….,” he groaned out through clenched teeth. Vince pushed in hard one last time and held his cock in. “AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCK,” he yelled, “FUUUUUUUUCK….” Vince’s cock exploded for the second time in an hour, sending his straight seed bouncing off the walls of my hole to deep inside me. I could feel his legs shaking as he unloaded over and over again. I moved my right hand down to his balls again, and they were hard and tight against his body. Vince’s shaft was pulsing and throbbing as his seed shot into me. I kept my hand there and soon felt an overflow of cum run out of my hole, onto his shaft, and down to his balls. I kept rubbing, and Vince kept sending more jizz into me. The feel of Vince unloading into me sent my own cock into eruption. Without touching myself, my balls emptied seven shots under the work bench and onto the wall behind it.


Finally, Vince stopped pumping. His breathing was hard and short and he moved his hands from my head and shoulder and placed them on the work bench for support. Vince’s cock was still deep inside me, but I could tell his hardness was starting to go down. He stepped back a little, and I felt his cock pull out of my ass with an audible sound. Without even pushing, the excess cum Vince had dumped into me flowed out of my hole onto the garage floor. I stayed bent over the work bench, and heard Vince rustling with his shorts behind me. I pushed myself up and stepped back. I looked down at the garage floor, beneath where I’d just been fucked, and saw an area of pre-jizz and cum 6-7 inches around. I pulled my boxer briefs and shorts up, and buckled my belt. I turned around to look at Vince, and saw he was back by his mower, pushing it closer into the garage. He didn’t say a word as he parked the mower and began walking toward the door, into the house. Vince opened the door and started to go inside. About half way in, he turned around and looked at me, his sunglasses still covering his eyes. Not saying a word, Vince looked at me, smirked again, and closed the door behind him.

1 comment: